The Broadlinc Refer-a-Friend program just got better! Existing customers can receive a $50 credit to their account for every friend and family member to open new accounts with Broadlinc. Your referral will also receive their first month for free or choose our best promotion at that time. And there’s no cap! Keep referring as many family and friends as you want! Rewards will be applied after the referred customer’s successful installation and activation.
Am I eligible to make referrals?
You can participate in the Refer-a-Friend program if:
- You’re a Broadlinc customer and have an account number.
- Your account has been active for at least 1 day and is in good standing.
Who can I refer and what do they need to do?
You can refer anyone including your friends and family!
To qualify as a referral, your friends and family must:
- Inform our team they were referred by you.
- They need to provide your first and last name and your contact information for verification purposes.
- You will need to complete the Refer-A-Friend submission form to verify your account and referrals. See instructions below.
- Once all information is verified and your referral’s account is setup, you will receive a credit to your account and they get their first month free or choose our best promotion at that time.
Sounds great! How many people can I refer?
There is no cap! You are welcome to refer as many friends and family as you wish. You will receive a $50 credit to your account per qualifying new account you refer, and your referral(s) will receive their first month for free or choose our best promotion at that time.
Send a Referral
- Send your referral(s) by completing the Refer-A-Friend Submission Form.
- Enter all required credentials in the form full name, account number, home address, email address and phone number.
- You are allowed up to 5 referrals for every 1 form submission. If you have more than 5 referrals, you will need to submit another form.
- After sending your referral(s), you’ll receive emails letting you know when your referral signs up for Broadlinc service and when your reward is on the way!