By Receiving White Cloud Communications US, LLC, DBA: Broadlinc services, the
account holder agrees:
- Responsible Party. I am 18 years old or older and authorized to order and receive
service at the Service Address.
- Equipment Policy.
• 2.1. Any Equipment not purchased by Subscriber and installed by a White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc employee or contractor (“Installer”) is
the property of the Company. The “Equipment” shall include but be not limited to:
Cable drops, splitters, connectors, Enhanced Modem Telephone Adapter EMTA,
Cable Modems, Access Points, Subscriber Antennas, Fixed Wireless Radios,
Wireless Routers, Converter Boxes or other rented devices.
• 2.2. Any failure, malfunction, or breakdown of Equipment caused by neglect,
accident, abuse or natural disaster, may subject Subscriber to all repair and
• 2.3. Subscriber is responsible for the total retail value replacement cost, of
Equipment lost, damaged or not returned upon disconnection.
• 2.3.1. Total retail replacement cost for equipment is up to the amounts as follows:
DVR Converters $300.00. Digital TV Converters $150.00. WISP radios/antennas
$200. Modems and voice adapters $100.
- Repairs and service.
• 3.1. If Services require repair, Subscriber shall report such an issue at the time
an issue is observed by calling 855-552-2253 or online at www.broadlinc.com for
the Company’s support team to diagnose and assist. If a Service appointment for
repair is determined to be required, the Company shall dispatch a technician on
the next business day, unless Subscriber requests a later date.
• 3.2. Subscriber shall not relocate, remove, repair, or replace any Equipment
installed by Installer without contacting the Company. Should Subscriber need to
make changes to any Equipment installed by the Company, the Subscriber
agrees to contact the Company and arrange for an Installer to service the
• 3.3. If an White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc tech is
requested for dispatch should the Subscriber defy any of the foregoing or for any
issue that is not caused by the Company’s equipment, lines, or services being
defective, a service charge of $39/hour, minimum 1 hour labor, plus parts and
equipment will be charged to the Subscriber.
• 3.4. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc will make all
reasonable efforts to repair reported trouble during normal business hours.
• 3.5. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc makes no claims it
will provide after hours service appointments, including weekends or holidays.
- Payments, due date, and fees.
• 4.1. Monthly charges are for service are due, in advance, on the first day of each
billing period. Monthly statements are sent as a reminder of payment due two
weeks prior to the due date. Monthly charges are due and payable each month
regardless of receiving a monthly statement.
• 4.2. Subscriber’s account may be assessed fees in addition to the balances
owed under the following conditions: $9.95 Late fee if not paid within 10 days of
the Due date. Door Collection fee of $15.00 if collected on site. Service
Reactivation fee of $15 reactivation fee if service is temporarily suspended.
Reconnect fee of $29.95 if service has been disconnected. Returned item fee of
$25.00 fee on payments that are not honored by the bank.
- Security Deposit.
• 5.1. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc at its discretion may
require a Security Deposit. If a Security Deposit is required, it must be paid at the
time of installation or prior to installation.
• 5.2. Security Deposits will be credited to Subscriber’s account following six (6)
months of on-time payments.
• 5.3. The Security Deposit will be applied to the Subscriber’s final bill if the
account is disconnected.
• 5.4. Any remaining portions of the Security deposit not applied to services or
fees as described in section 4 will be refunded to the Subscriber as described in
- Refunds and account credits Policy.
• 6.1. Disruption of service: White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA:
Broadlinc’s services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. In
no event shall the Company be liable for any failure or interruption of services,
including without limitation circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable
control. Subject to applicable laws, White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA:
Broadlinc may provide credits for monthly subscription fees for qualifying outages
• 6.2. Overpayment: White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc shall
apply any overpayments to the Subscribers account in full, which will show up as
a credit for upcoming monthly services.
• 6.3. Paid but Unserviceable: If Subscriber paid for any services prior to
installation, and the service address is unserviceable, White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc shall issue a refund in full within 10
business days. Refund will be issued electronically using the same method
Subscriber used for payment. If the Company is unable to process a refund on
Subscriber’s electronic method, a check will be mailed from the Company’s
business office within 10 business days.
• 6.4. Balance credit following termination: If after termination of service there is a
credit balance due to overpayment or pre-payment, White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc shall issue a refund within 30 days of
the due date of the final bill issued following the date of disconnect.
• 6.5. No refunds will be processed on accounts with unreturned equipment.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Subscriber acknowledges receipt of and agrees to the White
Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Quality of Service. Subscriber acknowledges that the Company’s services are sold “AS
IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” inasmuch that many factors are outside the control of
White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc. The Company makes no claims
to user experience or uptime for its Residential Services.
- Taxes. Subscriber acknowledges that all products and services offered are subject to
Federal, State, and Local taxes and fees.
- Price Changes.
• 10.1. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc, from time to time,
may adjust pricing for its products and services to Subscribers.
• 10.2. Should a change in any price occur for products and services, White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc will send a minimum 30-day notice,
using the billing delivery method Subscriber has chosen (US Mail or Email).
- Account Audits. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc periodically
audits accounts to ensure Subscriber is receiving only what services they are subscribed
to. If Subscriber is receiving services that they are not being charged for, the Company
will remove such services with or without notice.
• 12.1. Subscriber acknowledges that White Cloud Communications US, LLC
DBA: Broadlinc is a service provider subject to governmental and regulatory
• 12.2. Subscriber agrees to abide by and be bound by all governmental,
regulatory agencies and all reasonable regulations of White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc.
- Promotional Services.
• 13.1. Subscriber acknowledges should they receive programming or Equipment
rental (“Promotional Services”) at an abated rate (“Promotional Period”) that upon
the termination of the Promotional Period, billing will initiate at the current rate of
Promotional Services at the time of expiration.
• 13.2. Should Subscriber wish not to be charged regular pricing for Promotional
Services, Subscriber must contact our Subscriber service department prior to the
expiration of Promotional Period to have Promotional Services discontinued, to
prevent being charged full price.
- Termination and disconnection
• 14.1. If payment is not received within 15 days of the Due Date, Subscriber’s
account may be disconnected by White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA:
Broadlinc anytime thereafter with or without notice.
• 14.2. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc reserves the right
to terminate service for abuse of equipment, services, or employees at
• 14.3. Subscriber may disconnect services at any time, unless an Agreement is in
force with both parties stating otherwise.
• 14.3.1. Subscriber is responsible for the full monthly charge (without
proration) for subscribed Services offered on a monthly subscription basis
regardless if termination is prior to the end of the current billing cycle.
• 14.3.2. A final bill will be sent on the 15th of the following month for
remaining service charges, and any per use phone charges, ppv, or fees
as described in section 4.
• 14.3.3. All equipment defined in section 2 must be returned to the
nearest White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc office
before the 1st of the next billing cycle to prevent being charged for that
• 14.4. Balances owed up to the date of disconnect must be paid by the due date of
the final bill to prevent account being turned over to a collection agency.
- Collections Referral
• 15.1. Subscriber agrees that if this account is not paid when due, and White
Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc should retain an attorney or
collection agency for collection, to pay all reasonable costs, including attorneys’
fees, that we incur to collect amounts you owe.
• 15.2. Subscriber agrees that a collection agency may call, email, and send mail
correspondence to any and all landline, cellphone, email and mailing addresses
provided to White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc for the
purposes of collecting a debt that is owed.
- Updates. White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc reserves the right to
update this Agreement from time-to-time as necessary to adjust fees or terms according
to law. An updated copy may be requested at any time by the Subscriber.
- Acceptance. Receiving the Company’s services constitutes acceptance of this
Agreement. If Subscriber does not wish to accept the terms of service in this Agreement,
Subscriber may terminate this Agreement by:
• 17.1. Subscriber shall pay White Cloud Communications US, LLC DBA:
Broadlinc in full for services and equipment through the end of the then-current
• 17.2. Subscriber shall return all Equipment undamaged to White Cloud
Communications US, LLC DBA: Broadlinc. If Equipment is not returned
undamaged, Subscriber shall be responsible for charges described in section 2.